Capture your family paw-trait
Everyday, 5 December, 2021, 3 PM-5 PM
This Christmas get into the Howl-iday spirit with a festive photo starring every member of the family!
Online bookings are essential, and sessions book out quickly . Please note, there will be no walk-ins available.
Pet Photography Sessions
Sunday 05 December
(Bookings open from November 26 at 9am)
Whilst Santa’s elves are sprinkling the magic, we are working hard to keep our families safe this Christmas so to ensure the health and safety of our customers (and of course, Santa and his elves). This means you’ll be positioned in front of Santa's throne and holding your pet during your session. For your wellbeing, a few extra safety measures will be in place. Click here to find out how we are keeping families safe this Christmas.
Please also note that when you book a photo online for you and your pet, you are automatically opting in to the below terms and conditions:
- Owner/s must be responsible for their pet at all times.
- Owner/s must bring waste disposal bags for their pet's use if required. Please note that waste is prohibited from being placed in bins inside the centre.
- In the event that any animal exhibits aggressive behaviour, we will ask that they are removed from the centre.
- Owner/s must wait at the designated entrance, outside of the centre, prior to your allocated booking time. At the time of your booking, a staff member will meet you at the designated entrance and escort you to the Santa photography set. Pets must be brought into the centre on a lead or in a cage.
- Every endeavour will be made to adhere to your booking time, however in the event that another photography session is being completed, we appreciate your patience while the current pet photography session is finishing up.
Which pets are allowed?
- Most pets are welcome, including dogs, cats, rabbits and other small animals.
- Centre management may, at its discretion, remove any animals from the centre.